Alfie Dennen is a British creative technologist, artist, and founder of several prominent websites dedicated to mobile blogging .
Dennen co-founded the mobile blogging platform Moblog , formerly MoblogUK, in November 2003. Ronan Keating , Block Party , Greenpeace , Elbow , Imogen Heap , Max Clifford , Channel 4 , Oxfam , Amnesty International and Comic Relief . The service gained prominence in 2005 when Eliot Ward posted a photo to the London Underground bombings website .  
Dennen responded to the terrorist attacks on London’s public transport system We Weed Not Afraid .  The site’s message was one of a public uniting against terrorism by refusing to sacrifice freedom in response to fear. Within days of the bombings, around 3,500 images had been submitted to the site.   The Site Was the subject of a BBC documentary   and coverage included Sky News , Channel 5 ,  ABC ‘s World News Tonight  and the New York Times . 
Dennen’s Stopped Clocks Project Attempts to Collate. The campaign has featured on BBC News,   London Tonight  and The One Show . 
In 2008, Dennen launched two art projects involving the creation of map-based images using mobile photography and GPS tracking . The first, in October 2008, was a treasure hunt around London to find photographs by James Nachtwey . Run in conjunction with the think tank Demos and XDRTB.org , the competition raised awareness of XDRTB . 
The second project, Britglyph , Invited people from across the UK to build a nationwide geoglyph , Placing rocks at specific locations around the country and uploading photos of Themselves doing so. The picture is based Was John Harrison ‘s Chronometer .  
On August 4, 2012 Dennen re-launched the Big Art Mob project and was given control of the project by Channel 4 . The Big Art Mob in Its New Incarnation-shifted focus from mapping the United Kingdom ‘s Public Art to mapping the whole world’s.
Moblog collaborated with Channel 4 on the Big Art Mob , which won the On The Move Award at the Royal Television Society Innovation Awards 2007. It was described as “a creative project that encourages everyone to get involved … a large-scale example in your pocket. Anyone can become a commentator, as long as they’ve got a mobile camera phone. ”  It also won the MediaGuardian’s innovation award for community engagement in 2008. It also received 3 BAFTA nominations across the interactive and mobile categories in 2008. 
Moblog also collaborated with ShoZu on Britglyph , which won the Experimental and Innovation Award at the 2009 Webbys .
On 14 August 2009 the Arts Council and LOCOG announced that Dennen’s Bus.Tops project, in collaboration with Paula The God , was shortlisted for the London Award in the Artists Taking the Lead Public Art Competition. The project was awarded a £ 5,000,000 grant to further develop the world of art in London. On 22 October 2009 the Arts Council announced that the Bus-Tops project had won the competition.
- Big Art Mob
- We’re Not Afraid
- Jump up^ Seward, Zachary M. (8 July 2005). “Phones Offer Snapshot Of Terror – Forbes.com” . Retrieved 2008-12-21 .
- Jump up^ “I am a camera” . The Guardian . London. November 12, 2005 . Retrieved 2008-12-21 .
- Jump up^ “British site spreads anti-fear message – Countdown with Keith Olbermann – msnbc.com” . Archived from the original on 23 January 2009 . Retrieved 2008-12-21 .
- Jump up^ “We’re not Afraid! About” . Archived from the original on 27 December 2008 . Retrieved 2008-12-21 .
- Jump up^ “Web site shows defiance to bombers” . CNN . 11 July 2005.
- Jump up^ ” ‘ Not Afraid’ website overwhelmed” . BBC News . London. July 12, 2005 . Retrieved 2010-01-01 .
- Jump up^ “picturephoning.com We Are Not Afraid BBC Documentary” . Retrieved 2008-12-21 .
- Jump up^ “We Are Not Afraid (video)” . Retrieved 2008-12-21 .
- Jump up^ “Alfie on TV!” . Archived from the original on 19 November 2008 . Retrieved 2008-12-21 .
- Jump up^ “We’re Not Afraid – ABC’s World News Tonight” . Retrieved 2008-12-21.
- Jump up^ Boxer, Sarah (12 July 2005). “On the Web, Fearlessness Meets Frivolousness – New York Times” . The New York Times . Retrieved 2008-12-21 .
- Jump up^ “Stopped Clocks on BBC News” . Retrieved 2008-12-21 .
- Jump up^ “Time stands still” . BBC News . 9 August 2007. Archived from the original on 23 January 2009 . Retrieved 2008-12-21 .
- Jump up^ “Stopped Clocks Feature – London Tonight” . Retrieved 2008-12-21 .
- Jump up^ “Stopped Special Clocks on the BBC One Show” . Archived from the original on 1 February 2009 . Retrieved 2008-12-21 .
- Jump up^ “The treasure hunt that’s high art” . BBC News . 16 October 2008.Archived from the original on 19 October 2008 . Retrieved 2008-12-21 .
- Jump up^ “Britglyph” . Archived from the original on 18 December 2008 . Retrieved 2008-12-21 .
- Jump up^ “Net politics is all rock and role” . BBC News . December 15, 2008.Archived from the original on December 19, 2008 . Retrieved 2008-12-21.
- Jump up^ “Royal Television Society – Innovation – Winners – 2007” .
- Jump up^ “MedaGuardian.co.uk – Awards 2009” . Archived from the original on 23 October 2008 . Retrieved 2008-12-21 .