Annabel Chong (born 22 May 1972)  is the stage name of a Singaporean- born American pornographic film actress who became famous after starring in an adult film that was promoted to The World’s Biggest Bang Gang . The film was commercially successful and started a trend of “record-breaking” gang bang pornography .  Four years later Chong was the subject of the documentary Sex: The Annabel Chong Story , in which she was interviewed about her pornography career. Academically gifted, she majored in Fine Arts and subsequently qualified in web applicationsdevelopment, before retiring from the adult industry completely in 2003.  
Chong was born Grace Quek  ( Chinese : 郭 盈 恩 ; pinyin : Guō Yíng’ēn ) and raised in Singapore in a middle class Protestant Singaporean Chinese family.    She was the only child of parents who were both teachers.  She was a student at Raffles Girls’ School , where she was enlisted in the country’s Gifted Education Program and Hwa Chong Junior College . Former teachers and classmates describe Chong as quiet, intelligent, and studious. 
After taking care of the United States . She Then Went there to study law at King’s College London was scholarship . While in the United Kingdom Chong was riding on a train and became a traveler, and agreed to have an alleyway. He brought along other men, and she was gang raped and robbed in a rubbish closet under an inner-city housing block.  
At the age of 21 she dropped out of law school and went to graduate studies in photography , art and gender studies at the University of Southern California (USC), where she excelled academically. She also began working in pornographic movies.   She went to USC. 
Since her parents did not approve of her dropping out of law school, she needed a source of income to pay her college fees. She started in porn by answering an advertisement for a modeling agency in LA Weekly . The “agency” turned out to be an adult film company, which interviewed John T. Bone . Bone, recognizing Chong ‘s talent, embarked on producing a series of films starring her.  She was the new hardcore star in her early gang bangs, such as Sgt. Pecker’s Lonely Hearts Gangbang Club and I Can not Believe I Did the Whole Team .  Chong was reportedly interested in blurring the boundary between pornographyperformance art in her work. 
World’s Biggest Bang Gang
The production is propelled by the limelight was another Bone production, The World’s Biggest Gang Bang . Chong took part in this gang on January 19, 1995, when she was 22 years old. She said she was part of her motivation to do the film was a desire to challenge gender roles . [ citation needed ] 300 participants for the event. Initial reports with 251 men over the course of 10 hours, with 70 men multiple times to reach a total of 251-the largest number ever in a pornographic film. Acting on the understanding that male participants who had a recent negative test for HIVwould wear a color-coded tag, Chong had sex with some men without a condom. Chong to believe.   Even though the film became one of the highest-grossing pornographic films of all time, Chong was never paid the US $ 10,000 she was promised,  and she apparently never received any money at all from the video . 
Appearances in popular culture
After the event Chong made a host of media appearances, including The Jerry Springer Show and The Girlie Show . Loretta Chen viewed Chong’s work in sexuality and sexuality , but was not taken seriously enough.  For example, her conception of a gang bang was based on the example of Messalina , a wife of the Claudius emperor . Historically Messalina suffered from a bad reputation, a fact that some [ who? ] attributed (at least partly) to gender bias. According to Chong, she sought the questiondouble standard that denies women the ability to exhibit the same sexuality as men, by modeling what a female ” stud ” would be. [ original research? ]
In her March 2000 appearance on the radio program Loveline , Chong admis That There Were Slightly Fewer than 70 men in her gang bang and That There Were water and lunch breaks During the ten-hour shoot. For her performance, Chong earned a “dubious achievement award” in Esquire magazine.
The event also prompted author Chuck Palahniuk to write a novel, Snuff , about a fictional character who aims to surpass Chong’s record by having sex with 600 men. In 2007 a play written by Ng Yi-Sheng based on her story, 251, was staged in Singapore, directed by Loretta Chen. 
Sex: The Annabel Chong Story
Gough Lewis. He puts Chong and sets out to produce a documentary about her. The film, Sex: The Annabel Chong Story, was released in 1999.  Chong’s motives, revisits with her the site of her rape and depicts a painful conversation in Singapore between Chong and her mother, who had not known about her daughter’s career. It was directed by Lewis and featured contributions from Chong, Al Goldstein , Ron Jeremy and Seymore Butts .  In the movie, Chong stated that she intendedWorld’s Biggest Gang Bang to challenge “the notion of women as passive sex objects ,” and added, “We’re not wilting violets, we’re not victims, for Christ’s sake. Female sexuality is as aggressive as male sexuality . I wanted to take on the role of the stud . The more [partners], the better. ” She also self-harmed in the movie, taking a knife to her arm.  The documentary propelled Chong further into the world media became a hit at the 1999 Sundance Film Festival ,  where it was nominated for a Grand Jury Prize. 
Late pornography career and retirement
Chong continued to work in the adult industry for a short while after the documentary came out, directing and starring in movies. In Pornomancer , her take on William Gibson ‘s novel Neuromancer . After 2000, she seems to be in the mainstream of adult videos, concentrating instead of producing a BDSM videos. In 2003 she completely retired from porn, thanking her fans in a final message on her website that announced, “Annabel is dead and is now replaced full time by her Evil Doppelganger, who is incredibly bored with the entire concept of Annabel and would prefer to do something different for a change. ”  She stated that she intended to” begin her new life of peace and relative obscurity. ”  She stopped discussing In 251, she told the producers, “Do not you want to be with Annabel Chong because this person does not exist anymore.” 
As of 2008, she was working as a web developer in California .  In 2011 Complex magazine ranked her # 41 in their list of “The Top 50 Hottest Asian Porn Stars of All Time.” 
- Jasmin St. Claire
- List of Asian pornographic actors
- ^ Jump up to:a b c d Van Gelder, Lawrence (11 February 2000). ” ‘ Sex: The Annabel Chong Story’: Field (Briefly) of the Sexual Olympics” . New York TimesMovie Review . Retrieved 2015-06-26 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b c d e f Annabel Chong at the Internet Adult Film Database
- ^ Jump up to:a b c “Annabelle Chong at Adult Film Database” . Adultfilmdatabase.com . Retrieved 2014-06-06 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b c d e f g h i j k l Chew, David (2007-03-29). “The meaning of 251” . Today Online . Archived from the original on 2013-05-09 . Retrieved 2015-06-26 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b Lim, Gerrie. “In Lust We Trust: Adventures in Adult Cinema” . Monsoon Books . Retrieved 2015-06-26 .
- Jump up^ Elgersma, Grant (2007-01-12). “Reviving Messalina” . Catapult Magazine . 6 . Archived from the original on 2014-01-10.
- Jump up^ “Sex-The Annabel Chong Story” . Screenmancer.tv . Retrieved 2015-06-26 .
- Jump up^ Clinton, Paul (1999-02-10). “Sober sex in controversial Sundance documentary” . CNN . Retrieved 2015-06-26 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b Lewis, Gough (1999). Sex: The Annabel Chong Story .
- ^ Jump up to:a b c d e “Sex: The Annabel Chong Story – Why a nice girl wants to be gang-banged” . Seattle Weekly . 2000-07-26. Archived from the original on 7 December 2008 . Retrieved 2008-12-08 .
- Jump up^ “Sex: The Annabel Chong Story” . Top Documentary Films . Retrieved 2014-06-06 .
- Jump up^ “Whatever Happened to Annabel Chong?” . 2003. Archived from the original on 2003-05-23. Archived at theInternet Archive, 2003-05-23.
- Jump up^ Shi’an, Tay (2008-08-19). “From sex marathons to real marathons” . The New Paper . Retrieved 2012-04-24 .
- Jump up^ Gabriel Alvarez (2011-09-19). “The Hottest Top 50 Asian Porn Stars of All Time” . Complex . Retrieved 2013-08-02 .