Art. Lebedev Studio is a design firm in Russia , founded in 1995 by Artemy Lebedev .
The studio creates industrial and graphic design for commercial entities and does not accept projects from private citizens and political or religious organizations. Its motto is ” Design will save the world. ” As of November 2011, it has five major art directors and over 100 employees. The studio has its headquarters in Moscow , and other offices in Kiev and New York City .  
Art. Lebedev Studio is owned by the holding company Art. Lebedev Group (ALG), which owns several other design and advertising companies. [ quote needed ]
History and work
The studio began with graphic design, then expanded to include interfaces , web design , and most recently industrial design. It has an educational center, a publishing house , a media department, and several software teams. In 2011, Russian advertising research company AdMe called them the leading web studio in Russia. 
Art. Lebedev Studio produced the design for Russian search engine Yandex , Alfa-Bank financial group , the news sites Lenta.Ru and Gazeta.Ru and Russian promotional websites for Microsoft and Intel . 
They designed the Optimus Maximus keyboard , with customizable Organic light-emitting diode displays on every key,  and the Just5 Brick mobile phone.  They also won a public vote for the best redesign of the Moscow Metromap, in 2013.
- Parser , a web scripting language developed by the studio for its web projects and released as free software .
- Jump up^ “A few words about Lebedev Studio Art” . Artlebedev.com . Retrieved 14 May 2011 .
- Jump up^ http://expo.nabshow.com/mynabshow2012/Public/Booth.aspx?BoothID=146150 [ permanent dead link ]
- Jump up^ “Результаты рейтинга: TOP-100 ведущих веб-студий 2007” . Adme.ru. Archived from the original on 18 September 2008 . Retrieved 14 May 2011 .
- Jump up^ “Artemy Lebedev’s .com-Mandership, § 120. Hanging punctuation” . Artlebedev.com. 19 October 2005 . Retrieved 14 May 2011 .
- Jump up^ “Portfolio of Art.Lebedev Studio” . Artlebedev.com. Archived from the original on 6 May 2011 . Retrieved 14 May 2011 .
- Jump up^ “Vaporware 2007: Long Live the King” . Wired . December 20, 2007.
- Jump up^ “Art Lebedev Studio launches 90s-style mobile phone | News” . Retrieved 2016-09-18 .