Breezi is a web design application that allows users to create, design, and manage a website online, without any coding experience.  Design , layout customization, and content management are integrated in one visual editor.
Breezi originally targeted designers during its beta rollout, but has been redesigned for a broader audience,  including small business owners, web designers and developers, and individuals with varying levels of technology expertise. 
Breezi was created by Freshout , a San Francisco Bay Area digital agency.,  Breezi was developed as an expansion of one of the company’s products, a 2008 WordPress content management plugin called Flutter.
By 2013, Flutter had garnered over 150,000 downloads by the WordPress community; The decision was made in late 2009 to cease development on Flutter, and start from scratch building what would become Breezi. 
Breezi launched its beta version in March 2012  as an integrated platform enabling users to create, design, and launch a website, with complete control over the look and feel of the site. It has been received by the technology and design news media.  As of September 2012, over 30,000 websites have been created with Breezi. [ quote needed ]
Breezi allows users to choose from a selection of grid-based wireframes or pre-designed themes.   All of the specific areas of design customization are separated. The areas, or units, of design can be managed individually and combined in various ways. This approach departs from the common model template.
Particular features of the editor are “Style dots”, with a bulk style editor, a layout builder, a box-model design management, a domain pointing and FTP syncing.
Breezi does not handle e-mail hosting, and has limited FTP options. 
Content on a Breezi website is managed through Apps, which can be added to the site by drag-and-drop and then click on to change the content.  Current Apps enable users to add and modify text, images, videos,  galleries, forms, slideshows, social media feeds, carousels, maps, embedded third party widgets, etc. 
Each App can have multiple versions used across different pages on a website, and app versions can be renamed, previewed, and installed or removed.
- Comparison of free web hosting services
- web design program
- Jump up^ ? Breezi website design effortlessly “Storm Review App.
- Jump up^ Grannell, Craig. “Site builder Breezi aims for designers” . .net magazine . Retrieved 14 March 2013 .
- Jump up^ “Breezi Review” . CNET .
- Jump up^ Dane, Dana. “10 small agencies that define” Digital Spring “in San Francisco” . The Next Web .
- Jump up^ “Web Design Made Breezi”. Web Design Office, April 2nd, 2012, By Sarah Handelman
- ^ Jump up to:a b Erez Zukerman. “Make a Website Without Coding Knowledge, Thanks to Free Beta of Breezi” . PC World . Retrieved 14 May 2012 .
- Jump up^ Mitroff, Sarah. “Breezi is a drag and drop website builder for obsessive designers” . Beat Venture . Retrieved 3 April 2012 .
- Jump up^ “Building Your Own Web Site, Free”. New York Times, JUNE 5, 2013.
- Jump up^ “12 Online Tools & Apps for Creating Amazing Websites”. September 17, 2012.DesignDisease
- Jump up^ “Breezi Review”. The Website Builder.
- Jump up^ “Breezi review”. PC Advisor.
- Jump up^ “Breezi”. App Appeal, May 25, 2012 by Shel Gatto