Cheryl Fuerte , also known as Pinay-Internaut Inday ,  is a Filipino web designer . She was a Filipino pioneer in blogging before the term became popular in the Philippines , having created Indayworks.com as a personal website in 1999,   which became one of the most-awarded personal websites in Philippine Internet history. 
She est aussi the web designer behind the Multi-Awarded DonnaCruz.com,  the official website of Philippine singer-actress Donna Cruz , qui HAS RECEIVED three Philippine Web Awards, twice defeating the Philippine TV channel broadcasting giant ABS-CBN sous le entertainment category.
Since late 2004, she has lived in Hong Kong where she works for Asian Entertainment e-commerce website YesAsia .
While studying computer science at the De La Salle University College of Computer Studies in Manila in 1996, Fuerte started making websites, first her personal website And Then a fan-based website for her favorite singer Donna Cruz as testing grounds for her university assignments. The websites were made well, and started getting many visits. Soon the fan-based website for Cruz became the official website of the singer-actress, for which it received multiple national web awards.
Being a repeat winner in the Philippine Web Awards,  and HAVING web National Multiple won awards defeating companies and corporate website entries at Such a young age of 21,  influençant up and coming Filipino web designers, Fuerte Was featured and Interviewed by various publications and media in the Philippines. It was interviewed in Studio 23 ‘s Digital Tour and discussed about “how Filipinos, regardless of their status, can use the Internet to share their knowledge and establish oneself”.  She was featured at Studio 23’s morning show, Breakfast , in December 2000. She was also featured in the Philippines ‘ Web Magazine ‘s feature, “Top Ten Web Artists To Watch Out For”,  the Manila Times ‘ article “Webmasters of the Universe”,  Chalk Magazine  FemaleNetwork.com, JobStreet.com, and Cosmopolitan Philippines ,  1] among many others.
She is back to the young web designers community by being an original co-founding member of PhilWeavers  from 1999 to 2003, the biggest and oldest web design organization in the Philippines, along with other Filipino artists such as Gerry Alanguilan , Cynthia Bauzon -Arre, Jose Illenberger, and Drew Europeo.
- Indayworks.com – People’s Choice Award at the 2nd Philippine Web Awards in 1999 
- LuvKoSiInday.com (previously Indayworks.com) – People’s Choice Award at the 3rd Philippine Web Awards in 2000 
- Inday.heyey.com (previously Indayworks.com) – People’s Choice Award at the 5th Philippine Web Awards in 2002 
- DonnaCruz.com – People’s Choice Award at the 1st Philippine Web Awards in 1998 
- DonnaCruz.com – Best Website Award at the 2nd Philippine Web Awards in 1999 
- DonnaCruz.com – Best Website Award at the 4th Philippine Web Awards in 2001 
- Nonijuice.com.ph – Philippines People’s Choice Award at the 2nd Philippine Web Awards in 1999 
- ^ Jump up to:a b “Fun Fearless Female”. Cosmopolitan Magazine . Manila. January 2004.
- Jump up^ “Blogging as a Marketing Strategy” . University of the Philippines, Diliman. 2008-2009.
- Jump up^ National Commission on Culture and the Arts (Philippines). Philippine Arts and Culture Yearbook, Volume 2003 . National Commission for Culture and the Arts, 2001.
- Jump up^ “Tracing Back the Philippine’s Blogging History” . Yugatech, Philippine Technology News & Reviews. 2005-08-02. Archived from the original on 2011-03-08.
- Jump up^ Bangalawis, Jennifer (1999-12-15). “Philippine Web Awards”. ComputerWorld Philippines . Manila.
- Jump up^ ” ‘ Bigger’ dotcoms sweep Webbys 2000″ . The Philippine Daily Inquirer . Manila. November 2000.
- Jump up^ Pastor, Pam (1999-11-25). “Philippine Web Awards (the Oscars and MTV rolled into one)”. The Philippine Daily Inquirer . Manila.
- Jump up^ “W3O – Woman on the Web, Wireless, and Outsourcing” . 2002-12-27.
- Jump up^ “Top Ten Web Artists To Watch Out”. The Web Philippines . Manila. 2000-01-01.
- Jump up^ Cadiz, Gibbs (1999-11-22). “Webmasters of the Universe”. The Manila Times . Manila.
- Jump up^ Tiglao, Dart (2001-08-01). “Website Feature: LuvKoSiInday.com”. Chalk Magazine . Manila.
- Jump up^ “Original Weavers, PhilWeavers” .
- ^ Jump up to:a b c “The Philippine 2nd Web Awards Winners, 1999” .
- Jump up^ “The 3rd Philippine Web Awards Winners, 2000” .
- Jump up^ “The 5th Philippine Web Awards Winners, 2002” .
- Jump up^ “The 1st Philippine Web Awards Winners, 1998” .
- Jump up^ “The 4th Philippine Web Awards Winners, 2001” .