Justin Lo ( Chinese : 羅定偉 , stage name born 田 ; born 1 July 1976) is a Hong Kong American singer-songwriter, actor and record producer working in Hong Kong.
Lo Was Born in Syracuse, New York ,   and Moved to Hong Kong With His Parents When He Was two years old. He studied at St. Paul’s Co-educational Primary School and St. Paul’s Co-educational College . In 1989, Lo moved to Seattle , Washington, in the United States to further his studies. He spent two years in the University of Washington and finished His degree in Graphics Design at the Rhode Island School of Design in Providence , Rhode Island in 1999. After graduation, he Worked as a web designer at Yahoo! in Sunnyvale , California.
The growing up in a family where music plays an important role. His uncle, Ted Lo, is a famous music arranger and record producer in Hong Kong. In addition, the singer song writer has been a member of the Hong Kong Children’s Choir , and he has developed a large interest in music as he was growing up. In 1981, compose Joseph Koo Ka-Fai invited Justin, aged 5 at the time, and his younger sister Roxane to sing in a commercial for Barbie .
Lo felt that the work at Yahoo! was very boring, so he decided to move back to Hong Kong to pursue his dream of making music.
In 2006, Lo made his feature film debut with Love @ First Note , co-starring alongside youthful singers such as Kary Ng , Alex Fong , Stephy Tang , and Theresa Fu . That same year, Lo also co-starred in 2 Become 1 opposite Miriam Yeung and Richie Ren .
Lo was born as Lo Ting Wei, and has the English name Justin. His Chinese stage name Zak Tin (側 田) derives from the transliteration of his English name. He is also credited as “Justin Lo”.
For a while Lo did some freelance design work. In 2003, his uncle Ted Lo introduced him to Mark Lui , one of the most popular pop-composers and producers in Hong Kong. Recognizing the talent in Justin, Mark Himself signed to his music company on your Mark and Hong Kong. He produced the Day & Night album for Janice (衛 蘭) and wrote two songs “大雄” and “傷 追 人” for Leo Ku .
In 2005, he performed in a cappella section in Ku’s Solid Gold Hits Concert. His outstanding performance was validated by Mr. Paco Wong from Gold Label Music Ltd. and Wong signed him up as a singer. His plugged songs included “好人”, “Erica”, “命 硬” and “我 有 今日” (he wrote the latter two). “好人” received very positive responses. He was considered one of the leading contenders of that year’s New Male Artist Award.
His debut CD album Justin was released on November 29, 2005. Over half of the songs are in this album are written by him. It was a hit: 15,000 copies were sold on the first day. Sales reached 25,000 copies on December 20, 2005. Justin released his second album, “No Protection”, on March 24, 2006, two days before his debut concert “One Good Show”.
He held his debut concert in the Hong Kong Coliseum on March 26, 2006. The title of the show was “One Good Show”. Were the tickets sold out in just 10 minutes Within one THUS 13 February and two more concerts (his 2nd and 3rd concert in 2006) Had To Be Held on 18 & 19 April 2006.  In Sydney, Australia, in May 2006, he was part of a concert, accompanied by Stephy Tang , Alex Fong and Wilfred Lau at the Sydney Entertainment Center and Melbourne Arts Center, on the 19 and 21 May 2006 respectively. The title of the concert was JAWS: each letter representing the first letter of each artist’s name.
Justin held his fourth concert of 2006 in Canton, China on September 1, 2006. The title of the concert was “Watson’s Distilled Water: Listen to Justin Sing”, followed by another show in Hong Kong Exhibition Center (his 5th concert for 2006) on 13 Sep 2006. His sixth concert was held in Macau on 21 October 2006, One Good Show. His seventh concert in 2006 will be held in Malaysia on 24 December 2006. Title of the show Justin Christmas Party Concert 2006, at the MIECC, The Mines in Malaysia. His seventh concert in February 2007, titled “Justin In Love With Hong Kong Philharmonic” was again in the Hong Kong Coliseum, and was sold out as well. His eighth concert was held on February 14, 2007, held at Macau’s Open Coliseum.
In 2007 and 2008, he performed at the SUCCESS Charity Gala at Vancouver , British Columbia, Canada with many other artists. Also, Justin went to the Sydney Entertainment Center with Theresa Fu .
Justin’s third album, “JTV”, was released in November 2007. Hits from this new album include “男人 KTV” and “紅 地 氈.”
From 1-7 October 2008, Justin held another titled concert “Air Justin Live 08” in Hong Kong. He released his next album, “阿 田” one day first to the first show of this concert series.
Justin held two concerts from 27th January through 28th at the Hong Kong Coliseum , titled “Justin Around the World 2011”. This marked his third time holding a concert at the Hong Kong Coliseum. This concert is sponsored by Philip Stein. Justin will be using a variety of styles, including rock, Bollywood and much more. He planned to invite musicians instead of singers.
In January 2011, Justin Lo officially announced that he would be leaving Hong Kong, ending his career in Beijing. He stated that he will continue to release Cantonese albums, but will be based in Beijing rather than Hong Kong. Once in Beijing, Justin also released his first Mandarin songs, including “很想 很想 說 再見” and “風 從哪裡來”, in which the train was highly praised as one of his best works.
In 2014, Justin moved back to Hong Kong to resume his music career.
- 29 November 2005 – Justin (Debut Studio Album)
- 24 March 2006 – No Protection (Second studio album)
- 5 July 2006 – No Protection (Dual Disc Version)
- 16 March 2007 – 港 樂 Ⅹ 側 田 In Love with the Philharmonic Live CD (Concert)
- 13 April 2007 – 港 樂 Ⅹ 側 田 In Love with the Philharmonic Live CD + Karaoke DVD (Concert)
- 16 November 2007 – JTV (Third Studio Album)
- September 30th, 2008 – Justin (阿 田) (Fourth Studio Album)
- 5 December 2008 – Air Justin 08 Live (Concert) (2CD & DVD)
- 27 February 2009 – From JUSTIN – Collection of His First 3 Years (2CD + Karaoke DVD))
- 22 June 2010 – I Never Changed Love Addiction (Fifth Studio Album)
- 15 May 2011 – 3 Months (三个月) (Single)
- April 29, 2011 – Justin Around The World 2011 (Live) (Live + Karaoke 2DVD + 2CD) (Blu-ray released on June 10, 2011)
- 19 October 2012 – Gold Typhoon 10th Anniversary Series – Justin Lo (2 CD)
- May 22, 2013 – Tough Battle (硬仗) (Digital EP)
- August 28, 2013 – Tough Battle (硬仗) (Sixth studio album)
- 12 December 2014 – Gold Typhoon Best Selling Series – Justin Lo (2 CD)
- 5 June 2015 – NEVER ODD OR EVEN (CD + DVD) (Seventh studio album)
- 4 September 2015 – Justin WeTouch Live 2015 (Concert) (2DVD + Karaoke DVD + 2CD) (Blu-ray released on 16 October 2015)
- Lan Kwai Fong – 3 (2013)
- 72 Tenants of Prosperity (2010)
- Love / Nothing To Hide (Micro-Film) (2010)
- Love Connected (2009)
- Love @ First Note (2006)
- 2 Become 1 (2006)
  
- Metro Radio Hong Kong – 2005 Hits Award – Best New Artist I-Tech (I-Tech 勁爆 新人 王)
- Metro Radio Hong Kong – 2005 Hits Award – New Generation Songwriter (勁爆 新一代 創作 歌手)
- Hong Kong Radio Television – 28th Top Ten Chinese Gold Songs Award – Best Pop Artist (優秀 流行 歌手)
- Hong Kong Radio Television – 28th Top Ten Chinese Gold Songs Award – Best Male New Artist (Award 有 有 有 新 獎 獎 獎 獎 獎 獎)
- Radio Television Hong Kong – 28th Top Ten Chinese Gold Songs Award – Top 10 Song Award (十大 中文 金曲 獎: 好人)
- Commercial Radio Hong Kong – Ultimate Song Chart 2005 – Best Male New Artist (Gold Award) (叱咤 樂壇 新 力軍 力軍 男 歌手 金 獎)
- TVB – Jade Solid Gold Best Ten Award – Best Male New Artist (Gold Award) (最受歡迎 新人 獎 (男) 金獎)
- Guangzhou Television – Award Show 2005 – Best New Singer Songwriter Award (創作 新人 獎)
- TVB – Jade Solid Gold Best Ten Award – New Artist Award (新人 飆升 獎)
- Fairchild Radio – Hit Music Chart 2005 – Recommended Canadian Male New Artist (全國 推崇 男 新人)
- Fairchild Radio – Hit Music Chart 2005 – Top 10 Canadian Songs (全國 推崇 十大 歌曲: 好人)
- Yahoo! ! – Search “Buzz” Award 2005 – New Musical Force Award (搜尋 人氣 大獎 2005 – 「樂壇 新 勢力」 獎)
- one2free – Hong Kong Mobile Phone Entertainment Awards – Top 10 Ring Tone (香港 頻道 十大 手電 鈴聲 – 好人)
- Friday Magazine – Students’ Favorite College – Best Male Artist (大專生 熱愛 歌手 選舉 – 最佳 男 新人)
- Private Magazine – New Male Singer-Songwriter Award (唱 作 男 新人)
- RoadShow – 2005 Roadshow Awards – Best Male Artist (Roadshow 至尊 新人 男 歌手)
- MetroRadio i-tech New Artist Show – Best New Artist – 2nd Place (新新 新 巡禮 巡禮 城 城 城 城 城 城)
- Ming Pao – My Favorite Entertainment Awards – Top 10 Favorite Songs (我 最 喜愛 娛樂 大 賞 – 最 喜愛 歌曲 選舉 – 十大 歌曲: 好人)
- Sprite – Chinese Music Chart Awards – Hong Kong and New Artist (優秀 新人 獎 (港台))
- Commercial Radio Hong Kong – Ultimate Song Chart 2005 – My Favorite Male Artist – Top 10 Finalist
- Commercial Radio Hong Kong – 903 Music First Anniversary – Best Song Online Election – 2nd Place (網上 全民投票 年度 十大 作品 – 第二 位 – 好人)
- Jump up^ Wong, Wendy (27 August 2010). “Showbiz: Just-in his element” . New Straits Times . Archived from the original on April 24, 2011 . Retrieved 24 April 2011 .
- Jump up^ Seto, Kit-Yan (3 October 2008). “Last is best” . The Star . Archived from the original on April 24, 2011 . Retrieved 24 April 2011 .
- Jump up^ Wong, Sharon (25 April 2011). “Just in for fun: Hong Kong Canto-pop singer Justin Lo is back for another gig at Genting Highlands” . Sun2Surf . Archived from the original on April 24, 2011 . Retrieved 24 April 2011 .
- Jump up^ Orientaldaily.orisun.com
- Jump up^ “Justin Lo” . imdb.com . Retrieved 16 April 2010 .
- Jump up^ “Justin Lo” . chinesemov.com . Retrieved 16 April 2010 .
- Jump up^ The Conrad Boys