Kampyle is a software and website feedback analytics company founded in 2007 and based in Ramat Gan , Israel.    Kampyle’s feedback is used to improve the company’s ability to understand their website users and customer analytics .     Kampyle was acquired by Medallia in October 2016. 
The company’s instant feedback is enabled by the use of a feedback button that can be placed on websites, or a survey as a feedback option.    The software also has a failure, allowing users to rate their satisfaction with it on a scale of one to five.  Such feedback can enable companies and webmasters to assess their satisfaction with websites.  Kampyle’s aussi Service Enables companies to generate sales lead generation from customers That “identify Themselves as dirty prospects”. 
The feedback platform has 60 language translations.  In 2008, Kampyle’s feedback based Was usable in unison with Google Analytics , a web analytics services provided by GoogleThat tracks and reports website traffic, and Nuconomy, Enabling “side-by-side analysis of user feedback and website analytics.”     The company’s software is also used on mobile phones and in retail stores. 
Kampyle was founded in 2007 by Ariel Finkelstein, Eylon Steiner and Eran Savir,  and was providing its products to consumers in 2008.  The company was acquired by Medallia in October 2016. 
- Customer feedback management services
- Landing page optimization
- Web analytics
- Web usability
- Jump up^ Martínez, MM (2013). Analítica web para empresas: Arte, ingenio y anticipación (in Spanish). Editorial UOC. p. 87. ISBN 978-84-9029-852-7 . Retrieved July 24, 2017 .
- Jump up^ “Kampyle Helps You Understand Why Nobody Is Installing Your Software” . The Washington Post . October 7, 2008 . Retrieved July 24,2017 .
- Jump up^ Kaplan, Dan (October 7, 2008). “Kampyle lets you know when your desktop software” . Beat Venture . Retrieved 19 September 2016 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b “Company Overview of Kampyle Ltd” . Bloomberg . October 7, 2016 . Retrieved October 8, 2016 .
- Jump up^ Yannacopoulos, D. (2014). Evaluating Websites and Web Services: Interdisciplinary Perspectives on User Satisfaction: Interdisciplinary Perspectives on User Satisfaction . Advances in Web Technologies and Engineering. IGI Global. p. 96. ISBN 978-1-4666-5130-2 . Retrieved July 24, 2017 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b Gordon, I. (2013). Managing the New Customer Relationship: Strategies to Engage the Customer and Build Lasting Value . Wiley. p. pt175. ISBN 978-1-118-25585-8 . Retrieved July 24, 2017 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b c Clifton, B. (2010). Advanced Web Metrics with Google Analytics . Serious skills. Wiley. p. 457. ISBN 978-0-470-63494-3 . Retrieved July 27,2017 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b Haggin, Patience (October 20, 2016). “Medallia Buys Customer Feedback Analytics Startup Kampyl” . The Wall Street Journal . Retrieved July 24, 2017 . (subscription required)
- ^ Jump up to:a b c Landing Page Optimization . John Wiley & Sons . pp. pt187-188. (subscription required)
- Jump up^ Lindahl, D .; Rozek, J. (2010). The Six-Figure Second Income: How To Start And Grow A Successful Online Business Without Quitting Your Day Job . Wiley. pp. 228-229. ISBN 978-0-470-87201-7 . Retrieved July 24,2017 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b c Carthy, King (July 28, 2008). “Kampyle Ties User Feedback to Website Analytics” . TechCrunch . Retrieved October 16, 2016 .
- Jump up^ Tonkin, S .; Whitmore, C .; Cutroni, J. (2011). Performance Marketing with Google Analytics: Strategies and Techniques for Maximizing Online ROI . Wiley. p. 216. ISBN 978-1-118-07670-5 . Retrieved July 27, 2017 .
- Jump up^ Tonkin, S .; Whitmore, C .; Cutroni, J. (2016). Výkonnostní marketing s Google Analytics (in Czech). p. 226. ISBN 978-80-251-3958-5 . Retrieved July 27, 2017 .
- Jump up^ Thomas, B .; Housden, M. (2017). Direct and Digital Marketing in Practice . Bloomsbury Publishing. p. pt415. ISBN 978-1-4729-3908-1 . Retrieved July 24, 2017 .