Christian Budschedl (born 1981), better known as Kriesi , is an Austrian web designer , digital author, technologist, founder of Kriesi.at, and co-founder of Givester. Kriesi, as one of the first digital template authors at Envato ,  has-been responsible for popularizing the Web 2.0 style design and website layouts  Currently used by Thousands of web designers. He was named most influential living Human-Computer Interaction digital trendsetters in a 2012 Ben-Gurion University study of global web design techniques. 
In a 2011 interview, Kriesi credits this experience with a more complex approach to programming or development. Kriesi explained in multiple interviews that the aphorism ” jack of all trades ” best describes his philosophy that separates him from others, who can conceive of success in the current digital market as an independent designer. 
- Jump up^ Gollander, Gili (2011-04-17). “Aspects of Fashion / Trends in Web Design” (PDF) . Ben-Gurion University Of The Negev . Retrieved 2013-04-06 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b Davis, Amanda (2012). Hackwith . 1st edition. Rockable Press. ISBN 0-98710-266-4 .
- Jump up^ Noam, Trachinsky; Ilanit Kabessa-Cohen; Gili Korman Gollander (12 Oct 2012). “Trends in Website Design” . AIS Transactions on Human-Computer Interaction . 4 (3): 169-189 . Retrieved 2013-04-06 .
- Jump up^ Jones, Brandon (2010-12-01). “Exclusive Interview with Kriesi from the Envato Marketplaces” (Press release). Envato . Retrieved 2013-04-11 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b “Kriesi: The First Author to Sell $ 1,000,000 Worth of Items” (Press release). Envato. 2011-09-13. Archived from the original on 2003-01-15 . Retrieved 2013-04-06 .