Onepager is a subscription web service that allows users to create HTML5 , mobile-friendly websites using a “drag and drop” editor. The service offers both free and premium subscriptions which include both website hosting and website building tools. Onepager has a variety of website templates to choose from and can also connect to a domain. 
Onepager competes with Wix , Weebly , and Yola .
Onepager was founded by Eric Tarn, Yin Yin Chan, Matthew Moore, and Matt Shampine in August 2011. The company is located in New York City and is owned by Daniel Eskapa and Mark Birch.  The team’s goal for the service is to enable the world of small businesses to establish a simple and easy-to-build website. 
In December 2012, Onepager launched the ability for freelancers and agencies to create multiple sites under one account. Subscribers are allowed to add additional users and enable white-labeling of the interface. 
Onepager allows users to create a one-page website, primarily for small businesses. The product has been designed with businesses in mind including modules including Hours, Email Forms , and Contact Information featuring Google Maps .  Also allowed are video / audio embeds, eCommerce functionality through PayPal , newsletter subscription forms. 
A unique feature of Onepager is the ability to collect email addresses from visitors and send email newsletters to subscribers. Users can also monitor the analytics showing how their website is performing. 
- Comparison of free web hosting services
- Jump up^ Shontell, Alyson. “Onepager Just Raised $ 350,000 To Become Tumblr For Small Business Sites” . Business Insider . Retrieved 2 May 2013 .
- Jump up^ Empson, Rip. “Onepager Raises Seed Funding For A Quick, Easy (And Free) Website Builder” . Techcrunch . Retrieved 2 May 2013 .
- Jump up^ Myers, Courtney Boyd. “Onepager: The world’s easiest way to create a beautiful website” . The Next Web . Retrieved 2 May 2013 .
- Jump up^ “Onepager’s New Strategy Elegant Makes Easy Web Design for Agencies and Freelancers” . PRWEB . Retrieved 2 May 2013 .
- Jump up^ Hockenson, Lauren. “OnePager, a Startup Making Easy Websites for Small Business” . Mashable . Retrieved 2 May 2013 .
- Jump up^ Myers, Courtney Boyd. “Onepager announces a new freemium model . The Next Web . Retrieved 2 May 2013 .
- Jump up^ Fankhauser, Dani. “Can Your Business Survive Without a Traditional Website?” . Mashable . Retrieved 2 May 2013 .