Rob Sheridan (born October 11, 1979) is an American graphic designer , director , and photographer best known for his extensive work with the band Nine Inch Nails .
Sheridan attended art school at New York ‘s Pratt Institute for one year before being hired at age 19 by Nine Inch Nails’ Trent Reznor in 1999, on the merits of a Nine Inch Nails fansitehe created during high school.  Nine Inch Nails website.  He also took over the art for the band, contributing photography , web design , album covers , music videos , live tour visuals, and two live concert films. He was also credited for assisting Trent Reznor with the mythology of the alternate reality game built around Nine Inch Nails’ 2007 Year Zero album .  Sheridan left behind Nine Inch Nails art director after the conclusion of the 2014 tour.
In 2010, Sheridan co-founded the band How to Destroy Angels . He featured on all the studio releases, and toured the band in 2013.
Sheridan is well known for his analog glitch art .  
Work with Nine Inch Nails
- Things Falling Apart (2000 album) – graphic designer
- And All That Could Have Been (2002 concert movie) – Director, Editor, Director of Photography 
- ” The Hand That Feeds ” (2005 music video) – director,  Editor 
- With Teeth (2005 album) – art director
- Beside You In Time (2007 concert movie) – director, editor, art director 
- ” Survivalism ” (2007 music video) – co-director 
- Year Zero (2007 album) – art director
- Ghosts I-IV (2008 album) – art director
- The Slip (2008 album) – art director
- Lights In The Sky (2008) – art director
- Pretty Hate Machine (2010 reissue) – art director
- Hesitation Marks (2013 album) – art director
- Twenty Thirteen (2013-14 tour) – art director
Work outside Nine Inch Nails
Recently Sheridan has been working with Trent Reznor on his other band How to Destroy Angels as the art director, and co-producing a miniseries for HBO based on Nine Inch Nails’ 2007 Year Zero Album / ARG .  He also created the artwork / package for the soundtrack release of the Academy Award -winning and Golden Globe -winning score for The Social Network , composed by Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross . 
Sheridan has also become known for his illustration work. In 2007, he began his work on publishing and releasing prints on his Sketchblog , which he described as “an exercise in creative discipline – an attempt to get me to grips with and play around with images and ideas that would not fit into my professional work.” 
In December 2008, in recognition of his work in Art Direction on the Ghosts I-IV box set, Sheridan was nominated for a Grammy award for “Best Box Set or Limited Edition Package”  and in 2013 for The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo .
- Jump up^ Biographical information from artist ‘s portfolio:http://www.rob-sheridan.com,http://www.rob-sheridan.com/main.php#/ABOUT
- Jump up^ Sheridan was credited with “web integration” in the liner notes for the 1999 Nine Inch Nails album The Fragile .
- Jump up^ Projects listed in artist’s portfolio:http://www.rob-sheridan.com
- Jump up^ Sheridan was credited with “world building” alongside Reznor in the liner notes forYear Zero. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1056593/otherworks
- Jump up^ Sheridan, Rob. “analog (one)” . Rob Sheridan . Retrieved 7 June 2016 .
- Jump up^ Sheridan, Rob. “the social network soundtrack art” . Rob Sheridan . Retrieved 7 June 2016 .
- Jump up^ Rob SheridanonIMDb
- Jump up^ Trent Reznor (2005-02-26). “Access” . nin.com . Retrieved 2008-02-01 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b c “Rob Sheridan” . IMDb . Retrieved 6 September2017 .
- Jump up^ “I am Rob Sheridan, Creative Director for Nine Inch Nails, AMA • r / IAmA” . reddit . Retrieved 6 September 2017 .
- Jump up^ “the social network soundtrack: artwork by rob sheridan” . rob-sheridan.com . Retrieved 6 September2017 .
- Jump up^ “SketchBlog: About SketchBlog” . www.rob-sheridan.com . Retrieved 6 September 2017 .
- Jump up^ “The 51st Annual Grammy Awards Nominations List – Best Boxed Gold Special Limited Edition Package Nominees” . National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences . Retrieved 2009-02-08 .