SortSite is a web crawler that scans entire websites for quality issues including: accessibility; browser compatibility; broken links; legal compliance; search optimization; usability and web standards compliance.
Tests, Standards and Checkpoints
Quality tests run on each page include:
- Accessibility – W3 WCAG 1.0, 2.0 and Section 508 standards
- Broken Links – checks for broken links , missing images and HTTP protocol violations
- Search Engine Guidelines – Yahoo, Microsoft, and Google guidelines – websites violating the guidelines may be removed from the Google index
- Usability – Usability.gov peer-reviewed web usability guidelines 
- Web Standards – validation of HTML , XHTML and CSS
The product has received reviews in Website Magazine  and Softpedia.  The vendor maintains a list of current reviews on their website.
A list of problems encountered by users is provided by the vendor in the SortSite FAQ .
SortSite is commercial license software which uses serial numbers to prevent unlicensed use. Standard licensing is per-user, but pooled floating licenses are also available at extra cost.
- Cross-browser compatibility, making websites work in all browsers
- Web accessibility , making websites available to people of all abilities and disabilities
- Web usability , making websites easier to use
- Jump up^ Usability.gov Research-Based Web Design and Usability Guidelines
- Jump up^ SortSite Checks Browser Compatibility – Website Magazine
- Jump up^ See the issues of your website – Softpedia