Sreelakshmi Suresh ( Hindi: श्रीलक्ष्मी सुरेश; born 1998)  is a multiple award winning web designer from Kozhikode , Kerala , India .  She is Mainly Known for her work designing websites in India qui Gained her media coverage as early as 2006.  “.    Sources-have named other Individuals’re holding the titles of World’s Youngest CEO and World’s Youngest Web Designer.   
According to her father, Suresh Menon (lawyer, Calicut Bar Council), and mother, Viju Suresh, she started using computers at the age of 3.  She was designing by the age of 4 and had designed a website by 6.    Sreselakshmi Suresh attends High School High School Presentation and designed her school’s website, which was inaugurated by Binoy Viswam, Forest Minister, Government of Kerala , on 15 January 2007.  Her own startup, eDesign launched in 2009. 
The title of World’s Youngest CEO and World’s Youngest Web Designer has been released to a number of individuals by various news media and sources.    Some media have named Harli Jordean the “World’s Youngest CEO” at age 8 and other sources, including the Press Information Bureau , have named Ajay Puri as “World’s Youngest Web Designer” at age 3.   
Sreelakshmi Suresh is the recipient of multiple awards and other recognition. She was honored by the Ministry of Women and Child Development (India) , by conferring the National Child Award for Exceptional Achievement in 2008.   The award was presented by Sonia Gandhi in a position held at Vigyan Bhavan , New Delhi on 5 January 2009.  She has also won the Golden Web Award (USA), Sixty Plus Education Award (Canada), Feeblemind’s Award of Excellence (UK), Webmasters Ink Award (USA) and Penmarric Bronze Award ( Canada).  Other awards include the Global Internet Directories Gold Award (USA), the WM8C Stamp of Excellence Award (USA), the 37th Texa’s Web Award (USA), the American Association of Merit Award Webmasters, the Thomas Sims Greves Award of Excellence (UK), the Moms Global Award for inspirational Website 2006-07 (UK), ProFish-N-Sea Charters World Class Website Award (Brazil), Wadeshi Science Movement Excellence Award 2007 (India) among others. 
She has been profiled in several publications for her awards and companies, TinyLogo and eDesign.  The launches of some of the website have been covered by the regular media.  
- Suhas Gopinath
- ^ Jump up to:a b c d Resmi Jaimon (24 February 2009). “Hindu – Young world” . Chennai, India: The Hindu . Retrieved 2009-02-24 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b Ramesh Babu (19 January 2007). “Kerala girl spins webs, virtually”. Hindustan Times . Retrieved 2012-10-30 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b “Designing success on the Net” . Chennai, India: The Hindu . 29 December 2006 . Retrieved 2007-02-13 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b c d e f Mousumi Saha Kumar (6 February 2012). “SREELAKSHMI SURESH, ONE OF THE YOUNGEST WEB DESIGNERS IN THE WORLD” . Success Stories . Retrieved 2015-03-19 .
- Jump up^ “Interview with Sreelakshmi Suresh, World’s Youngest CEO” . YouthKiAwaaz.com . February 18, 2010 . Retrieved 2015-03-19 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b c “World’s youngest web designer” . AsiaOne . 24 July 2009 . Retrieved 2015-03-19 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b “Ajay Puri, the youngest web designer with the Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh” . Press Information Bureau . January 8, 2008 . Retrieved 2015-04-03 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b Mousumi Saha Kumar (21 March 2012). “Harli Jordean, the Youngest CEO, Sets World Record” . Success Stories . Retrieved 2015-04-03 .
- Jump up^ “Baby of the lot: Meet our youngest web designer” . Hindustan Times. January 8, 2006.
- Jump up^ MOHAMMED ASHRAF (27 January 2007). “School’s Website Built by 8-Year-Old Girl” . Arab News . Retrieved 2015-04-13 .
- Jump up^ Ashraf Padanna (21 January 2007). “US honor for webmaster girl” . Kozhikode: Gulf Times . Archived from the original on 2007-06-26 . Retrieved 2007-02-13 .
- Jump up^ “Harli Jordean, eight, is the world’s youngest CEO, having turned his love of marbles into a money-making phenomenon” . Metro (British newspaper) . November 15, 2011 . Retrieved 2015-04-03 .
- Jump up^ “Harli Jordean, 8, is ‘the world’s youngest CEO ‘ ” . Yahoo! News . November 16, 2011 . Retrieved 2015-04-02 .
- Jump up^ Ayesha Singh (17 August 2014). “AJAY PURI, 18, WORLD’S YOUNGEST WEB DESIGNER” . The New Indian Express . Retrieved 2015-04-02 .
- Jump up^ “The Hindu: Kerala / Kochi News: Council Bar to launch web site” . The Hindu . 18 June 2009 . Retrieved 12 May 2013 .
- Jump up^ “The Hindu: Kerala / Kozhikode News: The ‘little queen’ of web design. The Hindu . December 7, 2008 . Retrieved 12 May 2013 .