Its importance is Such Because Rich Internet Application platforms Provide only a single URL to access the specific pleased, and Any user navigation dans le happy can not be uniquely APPROBATION, or shared by means clustering of the URL.
When the developer of the content integrates with SWFAddress, users are able to use standard browser navigation functionality, share and bookmark unique URLs that represent the currently viewed section or state of the content. 
The library is commonly used on a web site. [ citation needed ] SWFAddress has been found to be used by over 100,000 websites as of 2011. 
SWFAddress uses the “hash” portion of the URL to interact with web browsers and simulate page navigation, and works in two ways:
- When the user navigates within the content, it simulates the browsing page.
- When the URL changes in the browser, or by users pressing Back / Forward or typing a specific deep URL link, it informs the content to navigate appropriately.
The library is built to integrate with Google Analytics web analytics system in order to record page view of statistics and track of individual pages, as the viewer navigates through the virtual pages or states of the content.   It also integrates with the popular SWFObject .  
SWFAddress works with all major web browsers are all major operating systems . It can be integrated with Flash happy written in the outdated ActionScript 1, the recent ActionScript 2, ActionScript 3 or the latest  
- Jump up^ SWFAddress 2 Homepage, Asual
- Jump up^ Using SWFObject and SWFAddress with Actionscript 3, Talk of modern-carpentry
- Jump up^ SWFAddress Usage Statistics, BuiltWith
- Jump up^ Part 5: Adding Google Analytics tracking to the SWFAddress include, ScottKing.com.au
- Jump up^ SWFAddress 2.1 Google Analytics, Invassive
- Jump up^ Deep Linking in Flash – SWFObject and SWFAddress, draw.logic
- Jump up^ SWFAddress 2.1 & SWFObject 2 Work Together, Nobien
- Jump up^ SWFAddress – Deep Linking for Flash, Adobe Flex Developer’s Journal
- Jump up^ SWFAddress Deep Linking Dynamic Paging Example, SQUIBL