Overview of standards tested
The mobile Acid test tests a variety of web standards published by the World Wide Web Consortium and the Internet Engineering Task Force . Specifically, the mobile Acid test tests: 
- Subtest 1. CSS 2 min-width
- Subtest 2. Transparent PNG
- Subtest 3. gzip support : A method for compression the transferd web page. It is hand of the HTTP 1.1 specification.
- Subtest 4. HTTPS : A method to broadcast the web page in a secure way.
- Subtest 5. Cookies support : The web page is able to store data in small text files on the mobile.
- Subtest 6. iframe including of XHTML-served-as-XML content
- Subtest 7. XMLHttpRequest
- Subtest 8. Static SVG (gzipped)
- Subtest 9. CSS Media Queries
- Subtest 11. Dynamic SVG
- Subtest 12. IRIs and IDN
- Subtest 13. DOM ‘mutation’ events
- Subtest 14. The canvas element
- Subtest 15. contenteditable
- Subtest 16. CSS3 selectors
- Comparison of layout engines
- Jump up^ Hazael-Massieux, Dominica (13 March 2008). “Renaming Mobile Acid Test” . World Wide Web Consortium . Retrieved 12 April 2009 .
- Jump up^ “Web Compatibility Test for Mobile Browsers” . The World Wide Web Consortium . Retrieved 12 April 2009 .