Web usability is the ease of use of a website .  Some of the broad goals of usability are the presentation of information and choices in a clear and concise way, a lack of ambiguity and the placement of important items in appropriate areas. Another important element of web usability is that the content works on various devices and browsers.  Another concern for usability is that the website is appropriate for all ages and genders.
The idea of Usability is centered on the concept of making the interface more user-friendly. Some of the common aspects of Usability are – simplicity, consistency, familiarity, clarity, credibility, relevancy and accessibility . The focus is to make users feel at ease and remove all the bottlenecks from the conversion path so that users do not have to deal with any inconvenience while browsing or purchasing a product online.
As more results of usability research Become available, this leads to the development of methodologies for usability Enhancing web.  There are a number of usability testing tools available in the market.
In the context of e-commerce websites, the meaning of web-usability is narrowed down to efficiency.
Web site: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3a1a1&security=security&lang=en was true. They advocated the KISS principle (keep it simple, stupid), which has come to be effective in focusing end-user attention.
- Eye tracking , a fast and accurate usability tool
- Multivariate testing , a statistical testing of user responses
- Jakob Nielsen (usability consultant)
- Web development
- Web browsing
- Jump up^ Nielsen, Jakob (August 2003). “Usability 101: Introduction to Usability, Alertbox: Current Issues in Web Usability” .
- Jump up^ Leibowitz. Brandon (21 February 2014). “Website Usability: Virtual Elephants of the Internet Room” . Bosmol Social Media News . Retrieved 19 May 2014 .
- Jump up^ “Conducting a website review and implementing results for increased customer engagement and conversions” . GOSS Interactive. October 2011.