Webflow is a professional drag and drop tool for web sites using responsive web design best practices.
Webflow is a cloud-based software as a service (SaaS) that allows designers to build production-ready, responsive websites without any coding knowledge required.  It Allows designers to Accomplish MOST aspects of web development and website distribution through a visual editor That Provides the design pixel-for-pixel precision found in desktop graphic design Applications Such As Adobe Photoshop .
Webflow was founded in 2013 by Vlad Magdalin (creator of Intuit Brainstorm), Sergie Magdalin, and Bryant Chou (to form CTO of Vungle).   The company graduated from Y Combinator’s startup accelerator in 2013.  Webground raised venture funding from Khosla Ventures , Y Combinator , Tim Draper , and other tech industry investors. 
Other competitors in the website include Squarespace , Weebly , Wix.com , and Webydo .
- Jump up^ “Responsive Design Websites In The Browser With Webflow” . Smashing Magazine. 2014-08-05 . Retrieved 2015-03-06 .
- Jump up^ “Next-Generation Responsive Web Design Tools: Webflow, Edge Reflow, Macaw” . Smashing Magazine. 2014-05-23 . Retrieved 2015-03-06 .
- Jump up^ “4 tools native devs should be used to transition to the mobile web | VentureBeat | Dev | by J. O’Dell” . VentureBeat. 2013-06-04 . Retrieved 2015-03-06 .
- Jump up^ “Intuit’s New Brainstorm Software Looks Helpful But Pricey” . PCWorld . Retrieved 2 September 2016 .
- Jump up^ “Behind the Launch Episode 2: Every Startup Needs a Closer” . www.youtube.com. May 17, 2012 . Retrieved 2 September 2016 .
- Jump up^ “Webflow overview on Crunchbase” . Archived from the original on December 16, 2014 . Retrieved March 3, 2015 .
- Jump up^ Perez, Sarah. “Responsive Website Builder Webflow Raises $ 1.5 Million From Khosla, Tim Draper & Others” . TechCrunch . Retrieved 2 September 2016 .